Monday through Friday, 9am – 5pm
Medicare, BlueCross BlueShield, Harvard Pilgrim, United Health Care, Aetna, Tufts, Workers’ Compensation, Other insurances (call to ask if we accept yours)
Cash, Check, Credit cards
In order to receive care, please obtain a referral from your referring health care provider. Our team will work closely with your primary care physician and all referring health care providers during your treatment.
To ensure coverage, please check with your health insurance provider prior to scheduling a visit or procedure.
Please provide all relevant medical records, radiology films and reports (MRI, CT, X-ray), and EMG reports prior to your visit.
In case of emergencies: Go to local emergency department. Our physicians may also be reached through our after-hours answering service.
Dr. Sakai has affiliations with the following hospitals/organizations:
* Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital in Needham, MA
* MetroWest Medical Center in Natick, MA
* Good Samaritan Medical Center in Brockton, MA
* Cape Cod Hospital in Hyannis, MA
* Steward Healthcare Network
* Cape Cod Healthcare / Cape Cod Preferred Physicians