- stem cell therapy
- Pain Conditions
- About Degenerative Disc Disease
- Herniated Disc
- About Facet Joint Syndrome (Arthritis)
- About Myofascial Pain Syndrome
- About Peripheral Neuralgia
- Post Laminectomy Syndrome
- About Lumbar Radiculopathy (Sciatica)
- About Cervical Radiculopathy
- About Spinal Stenosis
- About Spondylolisthesis
- About Whiplash (CAD Syndrome)
- Pain Conditions
Lumbar Radiofrequency Neurotomy (Ablation)
Lumbar Radiofrequency Neurotomy (Ablation) involves applying heat to certain nerve pathways to “shut off” the transmission of pain signals to the brain.
Watch this video to learn more about Lumbar Radiofrequency Ablation:
please call us with any questions or schedule a FREE SYMPTOM REVIEW over the phone to see if you are a candidate for lumbar radiofrequency
Radiofrequency neurotomy can provide lasting relief to those suffering from facet joint pain. In fact, multiple clinical studies show that radiofrequency neurotomy significantly reduces pain severity and frequency for 1 to 2 years in the majority of patients.
It is performed on an outpatient basis and requires only local anesthetic and mild sedation, alleviating the possible complications of open surgery and general anesthesia. It has a high success rate and low complication rate.
- Pain relief for up to 2 years
- Significant and longer lasting pain relief compared to steroid injections
- Low complication and morbidity rates
- Appreciable pain relief compared to surgery: Nearly half of back pain sufferers are not helped by surgery
- Greater range of motion
- Lower use of analgesics
- Improved quality of life
- Short recovery time
WILL MY INSURANCE COVER THIS PROCEDURE?
Most insurance carriers do cover this procedure. Your out of pocket cost depends on the plan you have but our staff will be happy to contact your insurance carrier to get the details and answer any other questions you may have. Call us anytime.
Right Diagnosis, Right Treatment, and Right Choice
Our mission is to provide up to date, evidence-based, and individualized care for our patients in a comfortable private office setting through a comprehensive multidisciplinary approach to relieve pain, improve function and maximize quality of life. We hope to be the answer to your pain. We offer unparalleled service, are easily accessible, and work closely with local community health care providers.